Find Undergraduate Project Topics, Research Works and Materials on ProjectClue:
Working on a new research project? it gets so easy when you just Hire A ProjectClue Writer To Work On Your Essay/Proposal/Research Work.Get your complete work ready in less than 7 working days, we have proficient, well trained and experienced writers that work tirelessly on Undergraduate Project Topics, Research Works and Materials... Give Me A Writer To Work For Me »
FOR QUESTIONS AND ENQUIRIES, CALL OUR HELP DESK:+234 (0) 703-024-8044 | +234 (0) 902-106-4716
Click the button below to begin a conversion now on WhatsApp with ProjectClue.(+234) 07030248044
YOU CAN REACH OUR SUPPORT TEAM VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
ProjectClue on Facebook.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
- 1. Adam Fatima from IBBUL said "You made my work easier.... And also cleared my doubt on online transactions ......kudos to u guys 🙌 honesty is the best policy. ".
- 2. Dangi M Dikko from University of Maiduguri said "Thanks so much project clue. I will recommend to my friends who are Nearly to conclude their Bsc program to find their topic inside this prestigious and trusted website. www.projectclue.com. #Reallyappropriated".
- 3. Olatinubu Amosun from OAU said "Thank you very much project clue i will surely recommend you to my friends...Thank you very much Projectclue.com.".
- 4. Kanu Kennedy from University of Nigeria Nsukka said "My Goodness! projectclue.com exceeded my expectations especially in Nigeria of today. Your trustworthy and professionalism has indeed made you standout. Thanks for helping me with high quality content. You guys are going places!! keep it up project clue".
Rating: Very Good
- 5. Jamil Adbdul from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria said "Projectclue.com is one of the most trust worthy online resource platform in Nigeria today. They delivered my job on time and it of high very high quality. I recommend projectclue.com to all Nigerian researchers. May Allah bless you guys!".
- 6. Adam Sabtow Hassan from mogadishu university said "we thanks all of you for your quality service".
Students in Nigerian universities these days wish to choose a very simple project topic/material. There is no issue choosing a simple project topic; the only problem is your ability to choose a good project or research topic that your supervisor will easily approve for you.
Most project supervisors really want to see how good his or her project student understands his or her surrounding through the kind of topic he or she chooses for their project work.
There are some project topic that are not reject able; for instance in Nigeria of today; what do you think is the major issue on ground now?
If a project student can choose or craft a topic on the effect of dollar increment on the economy of Nigeria. Such project topic will be very interesting to write on.
Now what are the qualities of a good project topic?
1. The materials for the project topic must be easily assessa...Read More »
Time management is very essential not only in most organization in Nigeria today but it is very vital to researchers and project students.
It is very important you monitor and management your time in writing a project. I believe most Nigeria universities normally ask their project students to write project proposals before writing the complete project.
In your project proposal, you will write the content of the project you are about to write. You must include the time frame for the project work to be completed.
How can a project student manage his or her time?
A good project student can manage his or her time properly by writing his or her projection for the project so as to meet up with the time given to him or her by his or her project supervisor.
If for instance a project student is given 2 weeks to complete his project work; it is very simple to meet up with the target.
How can a ...Read More »
Writing an abstract for every research or project work is so important that it can be regarded as the eyes through which project supervisors go through your project work. The saying that the beginning of everything is so important is true and more so in project or research works. Simply put, an abstract can be defined as a brief summary of a project work, article, paper, review etc. in drafting an abstract, the chapters of your work has to be represented in as brief as possible manner, picking out the salient points in each chapter. During project presentation or defence, the research supervisor first looks at the abstract and from there alone can determine if your work, paper or is interesting enough to go through the work.
Students usually find it difficult writing a standard abstract for their project work. I...Read More »
Most project work has the chapter four which consists of data analysis and interpretation. For a researcher or project student to be able to interpret his/her project work effectively, he/.she must have a good knowledge of the level of significance and its application to a project work.
What is level of significance?
The level of significance denoted by α is simply the level at which we either reject or accept the null hypothesis based on our t-test or probability value commonly known as p-value. During data analysis and interpretation, decisions cannot be made without the level of significance. For professional data analysis, the level of significance is placed at either 0.05 or 0.01. Simply put the level of significance of any experiment is the level at which the null hypothesis is either accepted or rejected based on the p-value.
Most students during their research or project work tend to ignore this which unfortunately tends to haunt them at t...Read More »
Hypothesis is simply defined as an ‘educated guess’. One of the areas that have been a challenging aspect of any project work is the hypothesis testing. Testing a hypothesis in most project work is simply a prelude to the data analysis or simply put it’s just a prerequisite to the actual data analysis of the project work. For most researchers or students to be able to score an A in their project work, then chapter four must have to contribute immensely to this and it is interesting to note that the chapter four which as to do with data analysis and interpretation houses the hypotheses
Basically, hypothesis is of two types which will be basically discussed here; they are:
The null hypothesis which is usually denoted by H0 is simply the assertion that something or an experiment the researcher is embar...Read More »
Project or research work cannot be said to be complete if there are references. Reference in every project work comes after the summary and conclusion. Reference is simply a detailed description of the document or materials consulted during the project work. Bibliography can also be said to be a list of publications consulted while writing the paper, project or research work. Reference is slightly more detailed when compared to bibliography.
There are generally accepted means of referencing, in referencing authors of documents consulted in writing your project or paper, the following information is required for your reference to be termed “professional”
1. The author name(s) as they appear in the document you consulted.
2. The title of the book(s) consulted.
3. The year of publication of the material.
In referencing, most project supervisors do not accept references of more than a decade old i.e. 10 years old from t...Read More »